Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

ok! ok! i you win! i've been tagged!

Rules (who needs 'em?):
1.link the person who tagged you. That'll be aloofar
2. Mention the rules in your blog…
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours...
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them…
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged...


i. When I was younger, I wished (or was it knew?) I was cyclops (X-men).

ii. There's always something urging me to jump from high places.

iii. I'm anti-establishment.

iv. In the dark, I close my eyes and feel my way around (I have no idea why).

v. I'm pretty sure I was in the secret service in my former life.

vi. I used to pronounce bridgestone (the tyre makers) "bridget stone"!


Now, I hearby tag...freaksho, smaragd, loomnie i'll tag the rest o'y'all later.

7 comments:

Mz. Dee said...

Cyclopz? Lmao.. we all had our fantasies!

Muse said...

@ mz.dee: abeg no mind me oh! so humour me...what was your particularly weird fantasy as a little kid?

Mz. Dee said...

dont laff o.. it was warner brotherz dat influenced it... Bugz Bunny!!
If u see me munchin carrots eh.. in d hope of becomin rabbit.. DNT LAFF! :P

Muse said...

ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha!

sorry mz.dee, I wasn't laughing at you, I was just LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer A. said...

The funniest one is just what u do in the dark...why do u close ur eyes when it's already dark??? LOLLLLLLL...

Anti-establishment? Hmmm...

*Shivers* i'm just realizing bloggers are actually weird! Lol.

Anonymous said...

Ha... Sorry man. Aloofar got to me before you did! The quirky thing that really got me here is the feeling about in the dark bit....

Muse said...

@ loomie: its crazy, i tell ya. but even crazier is the fact that i rather hang around in the dark than in the light. oh, and i rather sit in the corner with my back to the wall.